We respect your confidentiality and, as a general practice, do not provide information gathered about you to third parties, except as otherwise designated in this policy.
Information We Collect
We may collect and use information we believe is necessary to operate our business and provide you with the products and services you request. We may collect and maintain both Personal and Non-Personal Information needed for these purposes.
“Personal Information” includes any information by which you can be personally identified, such as your first name, last name, address, phone, email address, credit card number, social security number, Fan Club member number, date of birth, purchase information, gaming information and other similar information. You may provide us with Personal Information under a wide range of circumstances, such as when you use your Fan Club card at one of our gaming devices, submit information to us through our websites or mobile applications, sign up for or send us email or text messages, install or use one of our mobile applications, sign up for Fan Club, log in as a Fan Club member, book a reservation, enter an online promotion, sign up or log in to play one of our free social games online, request information, submit an application for employment, apply for credit, or provide feedback in a survey, or interact with us through social media.
“Non-Personal Information” is information about you that does not personally identify you and is most commonly obtained through your use of our websites, mobile applications and visits to our businesses.
How We Use Your Information
We will use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provided the information, as stated at the time of collection. Additionally, we may use your information for other purposes to operate our business such as:
- to operate our Fan Club program;
- to notify you about promotions and special offers regarding our products and services or those provided by associated third parties;
- to execute, analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- to improve the products and services we provide you and develop new products and services;
- to track your use of the gaming devices and other amenities at our properties;
- to track your use of our websites and mobile applications for our internal market research;
- to ask for your participation in our surveys;
- to generate aggregate statistical studies about our customers;
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to protect and defend our rights or property or enforce our agreements with you;
- to cash your checks, extend you credit, process credit card and/or other financial transactions;
- to contact you when necessary; and
- otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We use security measures to protect your personal information and to control access to it, including computer safeguards and monitoring, and secured files and buildings to control access. We use secure encryption to protect the transmission of the information you give us. Do not email us sensitive information such as a Social Security or account number. We permit only authorized employees and contractors, including but not limited to consultants, to have access to nonpublic personal information of our customers. Despite these efforts, please understand that no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft of data might not occur.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will share your Personal and Non-Personal Information with affiliated persons and entities of Isle.
Additionally, we may share your Personal and Non-Personal Information with non-affiliated third parties in the following situations:
- If you enroll in any of our responsible gaming exclusion programs;
- For non-marketing purposes, such as processing and fulfilling reservations or purchases;
- To the extent such disclosure is mandated to comply with a court order or with a subpoena, search warrant or other valid legal process;
- To comply with requests of government or law enforcement entities or legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of other governmental authorities;
- To protect and defend us, or our subsidiaries and affiliates, and all of their or our officers, directors, employees and agents in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute;
- To satisfy any contractual obligation to indemnify our contractors, business partners or alliances, or other third parties in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute;
- To enforce the terms of service or use of any of our websites, applications or services;
- To prevent imminent physical harm or threats to public safety;
- To third-party vendors that perform functions such as credit card transactions;
- To prevent fraud;
- To engage in debt collection;
- To keep your credit card on file for future purchases, unless you tell us not to;
- To ensure minors do not unlawfully enter our facilities;
- Otherwise with consent or in our discretion if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary or advisable;
- In connection with an acquisition, merger, restructuring, sale, reorganization or other transfer involving any of our properties or all or any portion of our business;
- As permitted by law, we may share the information we collect from and about you with non-affiliated third parties.
We may share certain limited information about you with other companies with whom we have joint marketing agreements or other businesses with whom we have a contractual relationship (“Marketing Partners”), who may contact you as part of a third-party promotional program or loyalty program. We require these providers to exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided to them.
We are required to utilize surveillance systems to monitor all gaming areas and sensitive areas of our properties. Additionally, some public non-gaming areas of our casinos are monitored. Video surveillance cameras are required by law and are used for security purposes and to protect us, our customers and employees against potential violations of criminal or civil laws. Surveillance camera output is monitored by our employees and contractors and may be viewed by law enforcement and regulatory authorities.
With the exception of our racing and pari-mutuel operation and cardroom at the Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park where the legal age is 18, as well as mobile applications, persons under the age of 21 are not allowed to gamble at our casinos, accept or redeem offers related to gaming, or participate or win contests unless otherwise noted.
In addition to the practices and policies described above, the following apply to our websites (each a “Site”).
Traffic Data, Cookies and Similar Technologies
Non-Personal Information we may automatically track and collect includes but is not limited to the following: (i) Internet Protocol (IP) address, (ii) domain server, (iii) operating system, (iv) date, time and duration of your visit to our websites, (v) geographic location based on IP address and (iv) type of Web browser as well as which web pages you visit on our Site (“Traffic Data”). This information is used to evaluate website use and for other marketing purposes.
We may use information we collect and that you provide to assist us and our Marketing Partners in delivering online advertising that is relevant to your interests. We may work with social media networks and advertising providers to provide you with advertisements that are likely to be of interest to you. To learn more, or to opt-out of receiving online display advertisements tailored to your interests by our third party partners, visit the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices
There are “do not track” or similar browser choices available to internet users with respect to online web activity, but given the present lack of consensus of what constitutes an informed election, appropriate trigger or breadth of scope of such choice, our Site will continue to operate as described in this Policy, whether or not a “do not track” signal is received.
We use security safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect from unauthorized access. However, due to the design of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be completely secure or free from unauthorized access by third parties.
If you install or use one our mobile applications, we may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your mobile device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate any upgrades, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the application, and to provide services or technologies to you.
OPTING OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS, DIRECT MAIL AND THIRD-PARTY MARKETING
Unsubscribing From Email, Text Messaging, Phone Calls
If you are a Fan Club member and would prefer not to receive further emails, text messages or phone calls from us, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link found on the bottom of all our email communications. You can also unsubscribe from emails, text messages and phone calls (i) by visiting a Fan Club located at any of our casinos (ii) completing a contact us form online (iii) by calling your local Isle or Lady Luck property or (iv) by sending us a request in writing.
Opting Out of Direct Mail from Us
We may from time to time send promotional materials to you by direct mail. If you do not want to receive promotional materials by direct mail from us, you may opt out by (i) visiting a Fan Club at any one of our Casinos (ii) complete an online request form under the contact us section of the website (iii) by phone or (iv) by sending a request in writing. You can also log into your Fan Club Membership and update your preferences at www.myfanclubrewards.com
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. Please tell us your preference by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or the following address:
Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc.
600 Emerson Road, Suite 300
St. Louis, MO 63141
Attn: Chief Compliance Officer
How to Access, Update and Correct Personal Information
In order to ensure that all of your Personal Information is correct and up to date, visit your nearest Fan Club and speak to a customer service representative who can assist you.
Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc.
600 Emerson Road, Suite 300
St. Louis, MO 63141
Attn: Chief Compliance Officer